The Gridlock Ankle Plating System consists of titanium plates, screws, and instrumentation for applications in the bones of the ankle including trauma and corrective surgical prodecures.
‣ Screw options include 2.7, 3.5, and 4.0mm low profile solid core locking and non-locking screws, 4.0mm cannulated screws, and syndesmotic screws with a tapered core designed for greater strength
‣ Minimized post operative plate palpability with vanishing edge design and limited surface contact with Gridlock technology
‣ Triple relief hole configuration design intended to increase plate malleability while maintaining plate strength
‣ Skive feature on proximal and distal edges to aid in plate placement
‣ Low profile, pre-bent, pre-contoured specialty plates
900-00-054 Rev G