The Gridlock Plating System consists of titanium plates, screws, and instrumentation for applications in the bones of the foot including trauma, joint fusion, and corrective surgical procedures.
‣ Screw options include titanium alloy, low profile, 2.4, 3.0, and 4.0mm solid core plate screws with a hexalobe drive
‣ Vanishing edge design intended to minimize post operative plate palpability without sacrificing plate strength
‣ Gridlock technology for limited surface contact
‣ Integrated, variable angle, locking and non-locking screw fixation options with dynamic compression and neutral placement capabilities
‣ Unique, pre-bent and pre-contoured specialty plates
900-00-032 Rev I