MatrixCellect® 100 is a human bone derived, flowable demineralized bone matrix putty with no additional carriers, indicated for homologous use for the treatment of surgically created or traumatic skeletal defects.
‣ Extremely irrigation resistant properties intended to aid in securing final allograft placement
‣ In-vivo test results demonstrate all 5 bone forming elements present (chondrocytes, osteocytes, cartilage, bone marrow cells, and new bone)
‣ Every lot is verified for osteoinductivity post-sterilization
‣ Provided sterile via low dose, low temperature, gamma sterilization with a sterility assurance level (SAL) of 10-6
‣ Packaged with a shelf life of 2 years and may be stored in ambient temperatures
‣ Available in 1.0, 2.5, and 5.0cc syringes
900-00-081 Rev C