Matrix IQ® Dermis is a human derived, frozen, decellularized allograft offering a number of benefits that may include the repair, reinforcement, or supplemental support of tendons and soft tissue defects.
‣ Maintains the elasticity of human skin while sustaining a high strength natural scaffold for remodeling the surgical site
‣ Minimal thawing/rehydration time required for quick application of the graft from the storage state
‣ Provided sterile via low dose, low temperature, gamma sterilization with a sterility assurance level (SAL) of 10®
‣ Packaged with a shelf life of 5 years that must be stored at -40°C or colder
‣ Available in a variety of dimensions and thicknesses
900-00-098 Rev A