The Tiger Headless Cannulated Screw is a self-drilling, self-tapping, titanium alloy lag screw with the look, strength, and bite of a “Tiger”.
‣ Tiger stripe flute intended to channel out bone particulate, increase implant-to-bone surface area for better osteointegration capabilities, and disperse insertion stress
‣ Hexalobe driver head with incorporated tapered proximal shaft to add torsional strength at time of greatest need
‣ Multiple cutting edges and augers to provide tremendous bite, cutting power, and ease of insertion in dense cortical bone
‣ Radiused proximal edge to allow insertion of the majority of the trailing threads into cortical bone when implanted at acute angles
‣ Offered in 2.0, 2.4, and 3.0mm diameters with lengths of 10-34mm
Certain system features are covered under US Patent No 9,387,028.
900-00-013 Rev J